- 1 cup Brocolli (florets)
- 1 cup Haricot Beans (1-inch cut)
- ½ cup Raw mango (chopped)
- ½ cup Carrots (chopped)
- ½ cup Red and yellow bell peppers (chopped)
- ½ cup Onions (sliced)
- ½ cup Celery stalks (chopped)
- 1 cup Celery leaves (chopped)
Ingredients for the Dressing
- ¼ cup Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
Blanch the broccoli and haricot beans.
Next, add all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix. Add in the blanched broccoli and haricot beans as well.
For the dressing, mix all the ingredients mentioned under dressing and mix.
Pour the dressing over the salad and give it a good mix.
Serve salad as part of a meal.
Serving: 5Servings | Calories: 388kcal | Carbohydrates: 73.7g | Protein: 14.6g | Fat: 3.1g | Saturated Fat: 0.5g | Sodium: 966mg | Potassium: 266mg | Fiber: 15.7g | Sugar: 56.1g | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 10mg