- 2 cups Cauliflower rice
- 1/4 -1/2 cup Hemp seeds
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp roasted nuts of choice (I used almonds and walnuts)
- 1/2 cup chopped berries
- 1/4 cup Grape wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Stevia
- 2 tbsp water
- Salt to taste
- Capers, olives and cilantro
Keto cauliflower tabbouleh recipe
In a large bowl add all the ingredients listed under salad ingredients.
Now mix together all dressing ingredients and strain. Keep in a salad decanter or jar.
Pour dressing over the salad and mix well, give a good toss and serve immediately.
- If you want to freeze or refrigerate the salad, don’t add the dressing.
- Always add the dressing right before serving.
Serving: 220g | Calories: 120kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 6.28g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 125mg | Fiber: 3g